Selwyn Community Education is based at Selwyn College, Kohimarama, Auckland.
This workshop runs 10am - 3pm on Saturday 25 September 2021 with a lunch break between the morning and afternoon sessions.
Presenter: Wanda Lis
Do you have the Camino de Santiago on your bucket list? Find out about the life changing pilgrimage through this captivating course and learn the dos and don'ts to successfully tick this one off your bucket list.
Expected learning outcomes:
- Learn what to expect on the walk
- Learn the history of the walk
- Get prepared for the walk:
- What to take
- How to prepare physically
- What to read and research beforehand
- Learn the do's and don'ts of the camino
The course will take a break at lunchtime. We encourage participants to bring a sandwich and stay at Selwyn College to meet others in the community also attending courses.
Our mission is to provide quality affordable and accessible lifelong learning opportunities for our community.