Sneeze Pee? Back Pain? Weak Core?
This women's only Pelvic Power workshop is a comprehensive breathing and movement workshop to help you restore and reclaim your pelvic floor function.
Your pelvic floor muscles support how you move and it’s a part of your foundational powerhouse.
Learn to feel it, own it and use it!
The workshop will cover:
- Basic anatomy and how your pelvic floor works
- Easy-to-learn movements and awareness tips to improve function
- The important connection between breathing and your pelvic floor
- Why it's about more than doing "kegel" strengthening exercises
- How to train your pelvic floor to be responsive to your everyday movements & activities
- How better pelvic function improves posture and back pain
- Ways to identify and overcome your pelvic floor blind spots/compensations
- Exercises you can do at home (take-home notes provided)
During the workshop, you be will verbally guided through easy “Not Yoga” Awareness Through Movement ® lessons that connect your pelvic floor to your whole body. You will understand basic anatomy, how the pelvic floor influences balance, posture and breathing, and how to exercise and move with confidence knowing that you aren't causing more damage to your core and pelvic floor. Leave the workshop with notes to continue your awareness and pelvic floor improvement journey.
And remember, as many as 1 in 3 women experience some kind pelvic floor dysfunction BUT it's not NORMAL. And yes, no matter what age or stage you are at, things "down there" can improve!
Payment required at time of booking to secure your place.
How to Book
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 021 996709 to confirm your place.
What to Wear
This is a "no sweat" experience. Please wear comfortable clothes for movement and rest or learning times (leggings or trackpants are best).
About The Teacher
Sarah has many years experience as a Movement Coach and Feldenkrais Practitioner. She is passionate about helping women reclaim their ability to move better and feel better.
She can also point you in the right direction on where to go for more help or information about conditions or symptoms you might be experiencing.