Experience LUMA, a sensory event bringing together illuminated art, light sculpture, performance and community over four days on the shores of Lake Wakatipu in Queenstown, New Zealand.
- LUMA lights on 5:00 pm.
Entrances will be through Park Street & Marine Parade
- LUMA lights off 10:00 pm.
- Under 12 years old are free to admit without a ticket through the gates with an adult.
- Each person (over 12yrs old) must have a ticket allocated in their own name and will be prompted for a phone number - this is for Contact Tracing purposes following the New Zealand Event Sector Voluntary Code
- Tickets are not transferable, there are no refunds.
- Admission can be used on all or any nights of the festival between 4th - 7th June, 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm.
- A COVID19 plan will be in action, please follow all guidelines.
A cornerstone arts and culture event on the Southern Lakes calendar, LUMA works with over 500 contributors including artists, organisers, volunteers and ambassadors. Come along, join the tribe in one of New Zealand’s best-loved destinations.
The LUMA Southern Light Project is all about connecting people, engaging local & international artists, supporting local business, supporting education and building creative networks.
Transforming Queenstown Gardens and the urban nightscape with public interaction and a unique social atmosphere. LUMA has gained worldwide recognition and multiple awards for our creativity and sustainability leadership.