Trelise Cooper - Coop - Cooper - Curate - Storm - Ruby - Amaya - Augustine - Sweat Republic - Kathryn Wilson - Yvonne Bennetti - Rodd & Gunn - Juliette Hogan
Join us in Auckland for a night of New Zealand’s finest fashion, to support research into a breast cancer CURE.
View the latest season's collections, including NEW designers to Auckland Fashion for a Cure; Juliette Hogan, Curate, Amaya and Sweat Republic, showcasing at the Auckland War Memorial Museum’s new Te Ao Mārama South Atrium precinct.
Breast Cancer Cure Ambassador Antonia Prebble, will guide you through the evening while you take in the latest season’s collections, participate in live and silent auctions to nab your favourite item and to support the cause, and enjoy live entertainment.
Your ticket includes;
- A fully inclusive evening with Scapegrace cocktails on arrival, house champagne,
- The Ned wines and non-alcoholic beverages,
- Three-course plated dinner including canapés on arrival,
- 13 premier fashion labels showing their latest collections on the catwalk,
- A chance to bid on exclusive live and silent auction items, including unique experiences and hard-to-find items,
- Hear from Professor Parry Guilford one of our Breast Cancer Cure funded researchers on the latest developments in breast cancer research,
- A fabulous Fashion for a Cure goody bag to take home.
Premium Table of 10
All of the inclusions above and premium table location
VIP Table of 10
Ticket inclusions above plus:
- Front row table location
- Your choice of two entrée and main options
- Louis Roederer Champagne throughout the night
- Dedicated table butler
Highlights from Fashion for a Cure Christchurch - April 2021