One of the largest private collections in the southern hemisphere with 4 buildings housing over 450 vehicles, 12 Aircraft, 20,000 toys and thousands of miscellaneous items. Showing nearly a 100 years of transport history, and toys of the 20th century, this collection is like no other.
National Transport and Toy Museum features:
• 100,000 sq feet of indoor displays
• 16 acres of outdoor display area
• 600 vehicles
• 30 fire engines
• 30,000 toys
• Dolls houses, rocking horses & prams
• Construction & earth moving vehicles
• 2000 Teddy bears and dolls
• 3000 tin and wind up toys
• Movie & TV memorabilia
• The best toy shop in New Zealand
+ Much More!
8.30am - 5pm daily (except Christmas Day) with extended hours during summer.