We love the enjoyment the Printmaking experience brings to our children’s school holiday workshops
2 hours sessions every Wednesday through the school holidays
- Moire will support learning of a few different techniques
- help design, draw and create the vision with the support of our printmaking teacher Moire.
- see cause and effect in action more dramatically than with simply painting or drawing
- try a variety of image transfer techniques
- print with and on just about anything.
Printmaking is a rewarding art activity and is a wonderful way to show cause and effect, and learn different artist perspective on printmaking.
Visions is an Art Studio working with all ages and abilities of art students.
Significance of Creativity. Visions Art Studio teach in groups to learn different forms of art mediums, styles and textures.
Also see our school holiday art classes
Grow your experience and skills.
From beginner to experienced artists
If you have a passion for art and wanting to grow your skills in a new creative way come and try printmaking.