Art Teacher Moire Mathieson teaching all art mediums - every session except Tuesday afternoons
Art Teacher Ankita Saha, teaching in pastels and acrylic - Tuesday afternoons
Significance of Creativity
- Painting in acrylic, water colour and ink or drawing with graphite or charcoal
- Helps your child grow in many ways
- Drawing develops a child’s fine motor skills
- Enhances a child’s creativity
- Helps a child’s emotional functioning.
- teaching art classes to Children 5 - 12years and Youths 13-17years
Visions Art Studio teach school aged children in groups to learn different forms of art mediums, styles and textures.
Growing their experience and skills.
For beginner to experienced children and youth artist.
If you have a passion for art and wanting to grow your skills come and have a try.
Also, please see our amazing new printmaking sessions on Wednesday 11-1 both weeks.