"What's the budget?"
It's the curliest question we ask as marketers and business owners! In this open panel discussion, we will tackle the various elements that make up the decision behind what to spend on marketing, particularly digital. Things like:
- What portion of your overall marketing budget is best spent on digital activities?
- What's everyone else spending?
- How do we measure the return on that investment?
- What do business owners want to know about how it's going to be spent and why?
- Putting a business case together for a bigger budget
Dave Howden, CEO, Umbrellar
With more than 20 years of experience leading and executing technology strategies in some of the largest IT and telecommunications companies in the world, Dave is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to building businesses within the tech sector. With all that under his belt, you’ll hear from Dave on his experiences answering the big budget question - and how you can answer it for your own business.
Tina Comrie, CEO & Founder, The Attention Agency
Paul Scott, Chief of Platforms and Partnerships & Head of Marketing, ClearPoint
Frankie Walker, Founder & Director, Black Pineapple Co
Sarah Page, Marketing Manager at Mexico & Founder/CEO of Kindness Collective
READY TO JOIN US?
When: 19 August, 4.30-6.30pm
Where: Covert Theatre, 51 Mackelvie Street, Grey Lynn
Tickets: 1 for $20, or 2 for $30 from Eventfinda - includes food & drinks
Have any questions? firstname.lastname@example.org