Starting with a Free taster intro class at 8:30pm for anyone to join, inc absolute beginners. Then our monthly Salsa party continues right after with DJ Reuben playing new & old greatest Salsa, Bachata, Kizomba music all night.
Schedule & Times:
- 8:15 pm Doors Open
- 8:30 pm Free Latin Dance Intro for Beginners (1hr)
- 9:30 pm Practica; we will play the style of music taught in the class for 15mins
- 9:45 pm Party: Salsa, Bachata, Cha, Merengue, Kompa, Kizomba & French Zouk.
- 10:00 pm Party Splits into 2 Rooms, Salsa Bachata Room "Studio#1" & Kizomba Room "Studio#2"
- 10:00 pm Performance Showcase Night ... see details below
- 12:30 am Finish
Salsa Latina is equally excited to share in your enthusiasm to learn how to dance and help you on your journey in the world of Salsa, Bachata & Kizomba! We appreciate the patronage of those who support the venues where we host our Salsa nights as well, and we would like to offer you some ways in which you can take advantage of taking a free Latin Dance class! That’s right, you read it correctly- free! Come as many times as you like and bring some friends to enjoy it too. Then afterwards enjoy the rest of the night Salsa & Latin dancing with the rest of the Latin dance community that come for a great night of dancing. Are you enjoying your dance experience with us? Then let us, and everyone else, know about it! Share what your experience with us has been like on Facebook. You just never know, your review may inspire someone to finally take that leap of faith to take a Salsa dance class!
Everyone welcome, no partner needed. Full details on the website, see the link.