Kanorau Digital is a new short course designed to help individuals who find the digital world a bit (or a lot) challenging. During this digital skills course, they’ll gain the skills to get online safely and the know-how to navigate websites and apps with more confidence.
Kanorau Digital is a program funded by the Manaiakalani Education Trust and delivered by TWoA (Te Wānanga o Aotearoa) in various locations nationwide. The short course is FREE and is open to everyone 18 years and over to register.
Kanorau Digital is a Digital Literacy skills and capability training programme.
The key topics are:
- Introductions, how to use a Chromebook, emails, online calendars, google documents online and joining a group video call.
- Using google tools for presentations, spreadsheets, letter and document writing
- Using the internet to solve problems, searching online, finding useful websites.
- The different ways that ‘life’ can be done online. Keeping you safe when dealing with banking, shopping and other online business.
- Password protection and avoiding scams
To register your interest, visit Kanorau Digital's website or free phone 0800 KANORAU (526 672).