Massive Company’s Professional Development Workshops are designed for teachers and theatre practitioners working with rangatahi, with a particular interest in developing their devising practice.
The workshop is run by Artistic Director Sam Scott (known and trusted for her long-standing work with educators and emerging artists) and is suitable for all levels of experience. It is designed to be a practical and useful tool for you to use in the classroom, workshop and rehearsal space.
The workshop fee includes:
- 6-hour workshop taught by Sam Scott (35 years experience)
- Detailed post-workshop notes
- Access to useful resources i.e. devising provocations, devising process timelines
- Continued contact with Sam to discuss the work (we genuinely encourage ongoing kōrero about our work)
- Videos of our past productions to see how we use the processes we work with
Fun, dynamic and playful, this workshop will revitalise your creative spirit.
“A Massive Company workshop will reignite your own creative ‘fighting spirit,’ so that you can encourage the rangatahi in your classes to do the same.”
Spaces are limited! Enrol now to confirm your place.