Join us for a transformational day of breath medicine, mindful movement, philosophy, and sound - A day of deep inner connection and learning.
In this workshop, you will be guided through a process that will allow you to:
- Flow through yoga postures with a focus like never before as we enter our class blindfolded.
- Gain an overview of the eight-fold path of yoga, focusing on the Yamas (Restraints) and Niyamas (Guidelines), providing insights to bring into your daily life
- Expand your understanding of the power of breath and experience a potent 1-hour group breathwork session.
- Drop into pure relaxation as you embark on a sound journey with full moon Himalayan singing bowls & crystal singing bowls.
In addition to learning, the workshop is also a full day of receiving and enjoying relaxing and energising techniques from multiple lineages, which Steve and Katie have carefully paired together in this one-off offering.
Just as food is seen as medicine, so too is breath.
There is a direct connection between the breath and your psychological, emotional, spiritual, and physical well-being. Unfortunately for many, breathing is involuntary or reactive. When breath techniques are applied consciously you are entering into the areas of Healing, Optimising, or Manifesting.
Learn the science of breath behind the techniques, how to access and influence your inner pharmacy for health and optimal performance, and the secret to manifesting.
You will also experience a potent 1-hour group breathwork session where Steve will guide you on a journey that integrates ancient and contemporary techniques for channelling and directing your energy to manifest what you desire.
In this workshop you will also learn:
- the importance of conscious breathing for well-being
- simple breathing techniques to manage stress & anxiety
- how to improve the function of your immune system
- how to clear negative imprints and traumas from early life (0-7 years)
- how to imprint more empowering beliefs and habits to manifest what you want in your life
ABOUT THE FACILITATORS
Steve is a SOMA Breath Master Instructor & Breath Coach and the founder of Inner Oasis. Inner Oasis is dedicated to helping people learn to balance their Inner and Outer worlds from a holistic perspective.
He has practised various breathing techniques dating back to when he had asthma as a child. After a 35 year journey through various martial arts, spiritual practices, and immersion into SOMA Breath, he practices and shares the benefits of conscious breathing techniques for optimal performance, well-being, and manifestation. Steve is passionate about human potential and helping people be their best selves.
For over 20 years Steve has transformed the lives of thousands of people, facilitating workshops in large organisations and corporates through world-leading programs he designed on Self Intelligence (In which he authored, JOLT Challenge - The Self Intelligence Experience), Storytelling and Creativity, as well as his work as a shamanic practitioner, life coach, and mentor.
Katie has been learning and teaching yoga for the past 4 years. Having completed over 1200 hours of training in India, Katie has a grounding in several different lineages including Hatha, Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Yin, Kriya, Karma, and Bhakti Yoga.
Her instant passion ignited a spark that commenced a 2-year journey through India, Sri Lanka, Australia, Nepal, living and learning in Ashrams, Meditation retreat centres, and a Buddhist monastery.