Experience a deep journey into the present moment.
Learn how to switch off stress and quieten your mind to naturally allow for deep relaxation guided by the power of breath & an artful blend of heart-opening asanas.
This workshop is an invitation to slow down, tune in, let go of what no longer serves you and surrender to what is.
Experience a deep journey into the power of your breath. Just as food is seen as medicine, so too is the breath.
There is a direct connection between the breath and your psychological, emotional, spiritual and physical well being. Unfortunately for many, breathing is involuntary or reactive. When breath techniques are applied consciously you are entering into the areas of Healing, Optimising or Manifesting.
You will learn the science of breath behind the techniques, how to access and influence your inner pharmacy for health and optimal performance and the secret to manifesting.
You will also experience a potent 1 hour group breathwork session where I will guide you on a journey that integrates ancient and contemporary techniques for channeling and directing your energy to manifest what you desire.
IN THIS WORKSHOP YOU WILL ALSO LEARN:
• the importance of conscious breathing for well-being
• how to improve the function of your immune system
• how to clear negative imprints and traumas from early life (0-7 years)
• how to imprint more empowering beliefs and habits to manifest what you want in your life
• how to strengthen your inner sensing and reach elevated states of consciousness and bliss
This powerful practice is for EVERYONE! It is also beneficial for people who suffer from:
• Breathing problems such as Asthma
• Stress, Anxiety or Depression
• Sleep Apnoea
• Grief, anger & resentment
• Loss of direction & intuition
…or if you simply want to experience states of INNER BLISS!
The Meditative Hatha Yoga is an artful blend of physical posture (asana) and meditation offering the experience of a quiet mind, an open heart and centered being.
It is a practice of awareness in which the postures are held long enough for all the effects to take place, while the practitioner explores the subtle inner flow of energy. It is a journey into the present moment and into the realm of energy, taken with the eyes closed and a sense of surrender.
This traditional take on Hatha Yoga encourages all senses into perceiving the gift of embodiment and promotes spiritual liberation IN the body.
• Arrive 10 - 15 minutes early for a 10am start
• Restrain from big meals 60 mins beforehand as it can be uncomfortable to move & breath with a full stomach.
• Wear casual, comfortable clothes. Exercise clothes optimal.
What to bring
• Please bring your own yoga mat
• Blanket or throw to stay warm during the Breathwork journey (your body temperature may fluctuate)
• Cushion for your own comfort (optional)
• Water to stay hydrated
• A light lunch
Contraindications for the breathwork
If any of the following apply please get in touch with Steve on firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure your safety during the workshop.
• acute somatic and viral diseases
• chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD-II and COPD-III)
• chronic diseases with symptoms of decompensation or terminal illness
• individual intolerance of oxygen insufficiency
• cancer, unless IHT is prescribed by a doctor
• epilepsy, pacemakers or heart arrhythmias, unless treatment (including IHT) is under direct medical supervision.