Spend an hour or more at our Albany HQ with friends for a hands on experience with some of our awesome pets and exotic animals. Each child takes home a plaster cast of an exotic little paw.
Tailored to individual interests, we can do a reptile theme, a zookeeping theme or a little bit of everything.
Some of the available animals and activities are listed below and we can normally do around 6 with 2-3 children.
If giving as a gift, we will email or post a gift certificate with details of the experience and booking details.
Some options include:
- Leopard gecko encounter and handling
- Birds and bird care with Merlin the pink and grey galah and Beaker the very naughty tame cockatiel
- Frog feeding with Burt and Ernie
- Turtle encounter with our huge snake necked and red ear turtles
- Create an underwater world for fire bellied newts or axolotls and learn about wet pets
- Guinea pig grooming with the exotic breed piggies
- Stick insect handling with these awesome native minibeasts
- Feed Remington the eastern water dragon lizard
- Dog training basics with Margo and Badger the Pomeranian Cross Japanese Spitz twins
- Tortoise handling and feeding with the cutest of all reptiles
- Bunny cuddles and bunny care
- Create mouse habitats for the mouse crew and hold these tiny little guys
- Blue tongue lizard feeding and handling
- Chinchilla care and dust bath activity