The Palmerston North Community Leisure Centre is administered by the PNCLC Management Group Inc, a charitable trust with representation from the Manawatu Rose Society, Palmerston North Horticulture Society, Manawatu Orchid Society, Palmerston North Bird Club, Palmerston North Floral Art Club, Manawatu Philatelic Society, Palmerston North Arthritis Support Group, Rebus Club of Palmerston North and Terrace End Probus Club.
The Trust works in partnership with the Palmerston North City Council from whom it leases the building. The Centre is the home of all the above organisations as well as
- Heritage Quilters (Tuesday mornings)
- Manawatu Lacemakers Club (1.30pm, 2nd Sunday of each month)
- Hokowhitu Rebus Club (First Thursday morning of month)
- Central Palmerston North Probus (2nd Tuesday each month)
- Manawatu Cacti and Succulent Club (1pm First Sunday each month)
- Manawatu Breath Easy (10.30am Third Thursday each month)
- Manawatu Overtones (7pm every Tuesday)
- Palmerston North Bonsai Club (Second Tuesday of month 7-9pm)
- Sing Your Lungs Out (Thursdays at lunch time)
- Sing Ong Tai Chi (Mondays and Wednesdays at 6.30pm)
- Tai Chi (Friday mornings)
- Tai ji & Qiqong (Wednesday mornings)
- Blind and Low Vision (3rd Wednesday of each month, except in winter)
- University of 3rd Age (First & Third Fridays , 2-4pm)
In all more than100 user groups have rented rooms over the past year. The Leisure Centre offers an Exhibition Hall and a series of meeting rooms available for regular and casual users at extremely competitive rentals during the hours of 8.00am to 10.00pm daily.
The Management Group are all volunteers and we rely on the co-operation of all Users to leave the space clean and tidy after use.