St Pius X School is an integrated Roman Catholic Primary School for boys and girls, from New Entrants to Year 6. It is situated in the suburb of Titahi Bay, in the City of Porirua. St Pius X School was established in 1954 to serve the Titahi Bay Catholic Parish. It was originally staffed by the Brigidine Sisters. The Proprietor is the Archbishop of the Archdiocese of Wellington.