This building was originally constructed in 1903. There have been some additions and renovations over the years. There is a sealed carpark shared with the Maramarua Volunteer Fire Brigade and some grassed areas. Inside there is a variety of rooms including a main hall, kitchen and toilets. The hall also has wheelchair access. It is used for indoor bowls, community events such as school activities and Anzac Day services.