Great Community Market with highly talented stallholders showcasing a huge variety of quality items including:
- Plants, Flowers and Seedlings
- Award-winning Olive Oil
- Local Waikanae Honey
- Yummy Bakery Biscuits and Loaves, including Keto and Gluten-Free options
- Meet the local Author Mik Peryer (the "Waikanae Birdman") and view his many Children's Adventure books
- Designer Ladies Clothing
- This Little Kiwi - Kiwi made sauces, dressings and more.
- Scented Candles and Natural Skincare
- A wide variety of Homewares including Handmade Duvet Covers and Cushions
- Sewing Craft - lots of choices including different styled bags and face masks
- Junk For Joy - Up-cycled, Repurposed and handmade items including furniture
- Much much more.
Escape the house, pick up a bargain or a gift, have lunch at one of the wonderful Waikanae cafes then enjoy the rest of the day on the Kapiti Coast touring the many attractions.
Invite a friend or 2 and enjoy an outing at this great community event. Support local!
Please don't forget your mask unless you have an exemption.