Producing Vegetables and Fruit from a Small Urban Garden.
Design your own urban paradise and have goodies from the garden all year round. Covers various garden components of vegetables, fruit trees, herbs, composting and hedging. Everything you need to know to get started or to add new life to an existing space. Ben has many years of experience in organic gardening and fruit tree production and will teach you how to set an edible garden that suits your particular small space.
What you will learn:
- Which fruit trees are suitable for small spaces and how a food forest works best.
- Interesting edible plants to incorporate in your garden including herbs.
- How to care for your edible plants and fruit trees.
- Use of containers for food production.
- Various types of Composting.
- Ideas for utilising parts of your outdoor space you may not have considered suitable for growing.