An interactive, learning-based environment incorporating mindfulness practices, body-mind connection activities, and transformational learning that builds emotional intelligence, promotes physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual stimulation. Master the subtleties of horse language and herd behaviour with practical experiences on building a relationship with a 500kg horse in a safe, supported space.
Learning experiences include:
- Experiential boundary-setting life skills
- Interactive, challenging, and fun
- Improved sense of power and influence
- Increase self-esteem and confidence
- A new body awareness that activates the mind
- Emotional and spiritual stimulation
- Successfully overcome fears
- Provides a healthy sensory input
- Helps handle and relieve stress and the chaos of life
- Resets outmoded belief system
5 spaces are available for this amazing event.
We will also be doing additional group meditations without the horses which will be run by Nicole Wijngaarden.
Optional extras during the weekend are going for a walk, a swim in the lake, creating art, reading etc.
Kitchen, toilets/shower provided in barn.
Very large barn available to do group work
5 cabins plus dormitory rooms
Bring own food as we are far away from shops
Only a few places are available.
To register your interest please email me firstname.lastname@example.org or text me on 02102625148.