And we're back!
The Covert is thrilled to be back open and we're re-opening with "the kings of comedy" The Improv Bandits.
They are NZ’s most successful improvised comedy act, performing since 1997. They’ve won international awards and delighted critics and audiences around the world with their high-energy, hilarious show. Watch masters of their craft entertain you like no other.
“The Improv Bandits are fast, funny and top-notch humans!”
Colin Mochrie, Whose Line Is It Anyway?
“Improvised comedy at its hilarious best.” Evening Post
”The gladiators of quick response” The Austin American-Statesman
“They are risky, creative, hilarious improv actors” The Montreal Gazette
At the Covert, no audience member is brought up on stage, so you can relax and enjoy the show from the comfort of your seat.
The Covert Theatre, home of improv comedy, is community in spirit and professional in standards. With workshops and shows every night of the week there is something for everyone. Be sure to check out www.coverttheatre.com
To book wheelchair accessible seats, or for assistance with your booking, please email us email@example.com or call (09) 600 1877
Covid-19 Safety Policy
· All staff and performers at the Covert are double vaccinated.
· All audience members must be double vaccinated and show their vaccination pass upon arrival.
· Must scan in upon arrival.
· We have hand sanitiser available.
· Masks are optional for audience.
· The air conditioning is on so ventilation is constant.
· Please stay home if unwell.
· Social distance seating with restricted capacity (50%) when in Red under the Traffic Light system.