Join Diplosphere's lively discussion on NZ identity today: who the bloody hell are we?
Should we see ourselves as part of Asia, as a Pacific nation, or as still closely linked to the UK?
How should we reconcile a multicultural society in a bicultural Māori-Pākehā nation?
And what does this mean for our future?
- Dame Susan Devoy DNZM CBE, World champion squash player and former Race Relations Commissioner
- Andrea Vance, Senior Journalist, Stuff
- Nathan Hoturoa Gray ( Kai Tahu, Rangitāne ki Manawatū, Waikato Tainui whangai), Lawyer, Author, Adventure Traveller
- Naisi Chen, Member of Parliament, Labour Party
- Kirk Hope, CEO Business NZ
Chair: Maty Nikkhou-O'Brien
Networking drinks 5:15pm-5:45pm
Panel discussion 5.45pm-6.45pm
Dress code: Business