****VENUE CHANGE - THIS EVENT WILL NOW BE HELD AT PIRITAHI MARAE, WAIHEKE ISLAND ****
The Manaaki Mama Healers ki Waitaha travel to Tamaki Makaurau for this immensely popular workshop.
Tauira/students for this workshop will be welcomed to the beautiful Piritahi Marae, to learn about the Māori Healing Art forms of - Mirimiri; Romiromi; Taonga Puoro and Rongoā Māori.
This is a ONE DAY workshop (8 hours) where Tauira learn about
- Karakia - prayer, blessings and divine connection
- Purea/Whakawatea - cleansing and clearing sacred spaces
- Protection, Permissions and Cost
- Tapu and Noa
- Māori diagnostic systems
- Elemental magick
- Mareikura/Whatukura - Divine Feminine and Masculine energies
- Whakapapa in relation to Māori Healing Arts
- Clearings and Activation's and much, much more.
The day will take tauira deep into the realms of Māori Healing; delving into the holistic model of Māori Healing as experienced through the lens of Te Ao Māori - the Māori world view.
Tauira will also receive
- A comprehensive printed workbook
- Hands-on experience
- A beautiful high vibe shared lunch
- Rongoā Māori Sampling
- A custom blended Manaaki Mama Rongoā Māori gift
This is an OPEN AND ALL- INCLUSIVE event so all ages, genders and cultures are welcome to attend. All levels of practitioners are also welcome.
$180 Fully Waged
Payment plans can also be arranged if needed.
A selection of high vibe dishes will be provided for lunch but in the true nature of whanaungatanga, we also ask participants to bring something to share with everyone.
Please note that you may be able to stay on the Marae with us if it makes it easier for travel. Ferry bookings are available through Sealink. We will have vehicles available for pickups and drop offs.
If you have any queries please feel free to contact us
Kaiarihi - Manaaki Mama
M| +64 22 101 4229
E | email@example.com
Nau mai Haere Mai Tautoko mai whanau