When it comes to your social media marketing, do you feel like you're just flinging spaghetti to see what sticks? Let's change that.
In this 90 minute workshop you will learn:
- Which social media platform should I use to market my business?
- How do I make sure I'm attracting my ideal audience?
- What should I post?
- How often should I post?
- Should I post the same content to different social media platforms?
- How can I create content?
- How can I grow my audience?
- What are hashtags and when should I use them?
- Should I spend money 'boosting' posts?
Just $48+GST per person.
Prefer to be sent an invoice? Just send me an email at email@example.com
The Workshop will be held in the Conference rooms (Club Room 1) at the EIT Institute of Sport and Health which is the largest building within the Mitre10 Park, Hastings. Enter near the cafe and ask at Reception.