The WHITE FERNS will put the finishing touches on their preparations for the upcoming World Cup, to be hosted in New Zealand for the first time in 22 years, when they play India in a six-match series comprising a T20, and five ODIs.
The series starts in Napier, before moving to Nelson with the last stop in Queenstown. Come and show your support as the WHITE FERNS look to build momentum into the World Cup.
Tickets will go onsale to Cricket Nation members on Thursday, 9th December, at 10am.
If you want to make sure you can get in early with priority access to discounted tickets for WHITE FERNS matches, join Cricket Nation by copy and pasting this link in your browser: https://www.nzc.nz/join
The remaining tickets will go onsale to the public on Friday, 10th December, at 10am.
Things may look a little different since you’re last WHITE FERNS match. Here's some information to help make your experience a great one!
All tickets purchased for this match are subject to the entry terms and conditions at the time of the match.
Before you arrive at the venue
- All tickets for international matches are delivered digitally via Ticketek. You will need to download your mobile or e-ticket to your smartphone before you arrive at the venue.
- If you have purchased tickets on behalf of others, you will need to forward tickets to the individuals attending within your group. This is easiest to do through the Ticketek App.
- Make sure you have the COVID Tracer app downloaded to your smartphone to ensure you are prepared for your arrival at the Venue and ready to scan the displayed QR code. The COVID Tracer app can be downloaded on Google Play or from the App store. There will also be an alternative to manually scan in if required.
- Plan to arrive at the venue early.
- The venue box office will only be open for fan assistance and queries only; no ticket sales will be processed here. If you would like to purchase a ticket, this can be done online at any time.