Marketing ROI: What Does Good Look Like?
How do you know whether your marketing efforts are delivering return on your investment? It's one of the curliest questions we ask as marketers and business owners! In this open panel discussion, we will tackle the various elements that make up the answer to that question, like:
- How do you decide how much to invest in marketing activity to begin with?
- What expectations do you have for your marketing to deliver results?
- How well can we really attribute performance of marketing activity?
- How to put a business case together for a bigger budget
- What answers do execs and business leaders need about the performance of marketing inside the business?
Our panel of guests will provide insight and perspective from B2B, B2C, and startup.
CEO & Founder, Black Pineapple
With over 25 years experience in the hospitality and drinks industry, Frankie founded Black Pineapple Co in 2018 as NZ’s premium drinks and hospitality experts. COVID forced serious innovation in 2020 with all events suddenly off the table; Black Pineapple pivoted to selling cocktail kits for home consumers via an ecommerce platform. Frankie’s will share his experience in building both a B2B and a B2C business - the tactics that worked, those that didn’t, and all the learnings in between.
Tina Comrie, CEO & Founder, The Attention Agency (moderator)
Cristy Spencer, Head of Marketing, FleetPartners
Frankie Walker, Founder & Director, Black Pineapple Co
James McCarthy, Founder, Cradle, and Founder & former CEO, Spidertracks
Ready to join us?
When: Thursday 14th July, 4pm-6pm
Where: Covert Theatre, 51 Mackelvie Street, Grey Lynn
Tickets: 1 for $20, or 2 for $30 from Eventfinda - includes food & drinks!
Have any questions? email@example.com