Do you have a baby around 6-14months old?
Would you like to communicate before they can speak?
Come and join a Sing and Sign “Stage 1” class for 6-14 month-olds!
Sing and Sign is fun and easy! You'll be able to:
- help your little one use words before they can talk
- encourage speech development and support their understanding
- enjoy small, friendly, socially distanced classes
- learn songs, rhymes, and music in 10 weekly themed classes
- practise lots of basic signs you'll use every day, with lots of repetition
- access online resources to support learning
- meet like-minded parents
- play and bond with baby without too many distracting props
During our full-term course, we learn lots of useful signs including:
- basic signs (milk, more, eat, drink, all gone)
- going out (routine, places, vehicles)
- nappy change and bathtime
- feeling unwell
- asking for help
- family and people
- loads of animals
You'll also get access to exclusive members-only online resources including signing videos, printouts, games, and more!
- Limited spaces available! Book yours today to avoid disappointment
- Can't make it to an in-person class? Ask me about our award-winning @HOME online-only course!
Questions? Very happy to chat, just email Cat at firstname.lastname@example.org.