Find your local people. Make your plan. Support to survive.
What to expect:
- Possible future scenarios playing out in NZ
- Meet people to prep and plan with in your local area
- Food and Power security considerations
- Community survival support and communication plans
- Learn from people with plans and already well prepared
- Enjoy practical workshops & discussions.
- Potluck lunch (please bring a cold plate)
- Dinner and live music provided (incl with ticket purchase)
- 30 min group tidy up for a 9pm close.
- Bookings essential!
- Please complete our RSVP form so we can cater to your needs https://www.cognitoforms.com/VFFNorthland/PrepPlanPartyWorkshopRSVP