'A baby-centred environment for you to share the joys of yoga with your baby and connect with other like-minded mums. A safe, supportive and non-judgemental space.
A gentle and beneficial class which can offer calm and a sense of well-being, helping mothers to improve and stabilise their emotional health, rebuild weakened pelvic floor, strengthen the abdominal muscles and alleviate back and neck pain. A space to breathe, relax and take time for yourself and your baby.
The many benefits of Postnatal Yoga include:
- Bonding: You will gain confidence in handling and communicating with your baby while enjoying postures that are beneficial for you both.
- Increases strength & mobility: Yoga is a great way to gently introduce the body to exercise again post-pregnancy. It will gently strengthen and tone the muscles, building abdominal strength, working the pelvic floor while reducing tightness and tension in all areas of the body.
- Socialising: You can meet and interact with other mums and babies in your area - a great opportunity to share tips and make new friends.
- Breathing /relaxation skills: Yoga classes can help you learn breathing and relaxation techniques to keep you calm and centred, helping you to relax your mind and body - ultimately promoting better sleep for you and your baby. Restorative yoga and guided relaxation to help you take that much needed time to reset.
- Playtime: Yoga classes create a special place for you and your baby to play and interact using sound, rhymes, singing and movement.'