Higgins Heritage Park Annual Community Craft Fair - including Steam-up with all museum sheds open. A great Family Friendly Day Out with a huge range of stalls and activities.
Over 70 craft & market & food stalls, art, children's activities and Traction engine steam up action, various rides & displays of heritage vehicles & machinery. Also enjoy the displays of yesteryear transport, forestry, farming machinery, equipment & rural life.
Working museums of heritage and living history activities of our forefathers:
- G & HO gauge model railways
- Bush railway jigger rides around the park perimeter
- Vintage small engines, machinery & tractors
- The Rural Life Museum
- Historic Transport Museum vintage trucks & associated vehicles
- Pigeon Valley Steam Machinery Museum of steam engines & steam machinery
- Rover Car Club with its headquarters in an old garage with vintage petrol pumps.
- Army Group Centre with living history displays & equipment
- The Ray Win Collection of Jowett vehicles & speedway bikes
- The Harry Holmwood Memorial Museum
- A Working sawmill, Vintage Chainsaw & early logging collection & the Golden Downs Forestry Hut