If you are looking to combine your photography passion with an awesome long weekend, then come join our small group Rugged Landscape & Moonlit photography retreat based in the heart of the McKenzie Country. This retreat is suitable for beginners and advanced level photographers – we will help you get off auto.
What you’ll learn:
- How to capture awesome moon-lit night photos
- How to create high resolution multi-image panoramas (using Lightroom for processing)
- How to capture and process awesome photos
- Using Lightroom and Photoshop, understand how to prepare your photos for printing using print preparation.
Check out what is included on this all-inclusive, four day weekend which departs from Christchurch:
- Quality, shared twin room accommodation staying at Lake Ohau Quarters (limited single rooms available at additional cost), includes WIFI and hot tub for nightly use
- Three cooked breakfasts, four lunches and three two-course dinners, wine with dinners is included
- Return coach transport from Christchurch to Lake Ohau and all photographic locations over the four days. Coach driven by Passenger Endorsement licensed professional coach driver
- Night photography workshop; working late into the night with processing after breakfast.
- Capture moonlit landscapes and hands on tuition on the settings you need
-Post photography review and processing workshops each day
- A3 colour print of your two favourite images
-A5 photo diary with pen and cheat sheets for all photography genres covered
- Two photography mentors; multi-award-winning photographer Lesley Whyte and New Zealand’s leading female astrophotography mentor Meghan Maloney