This workshop will give you the basics in understanding how to use Instagram effectively for your business and what to expect in return!
Have you ever wondered are you using Instagram properly or are you just wanting to start?
This Instagram 101 workshop will cover the basics of marketing your business on the platform, from setting up your page correctly, to how Instagram can be used to sell. You will leave the session feeling confident and excited about connecting with your customers or clients on Instagram.
If you are ready to lift your Instagram game then this is for you!
Join Steph from Steph Patton Marketing & Social for this practical, hands-on workshop. Please bring your phone.
In this 2 hour session we will cover:
- Optimising your business profile
- Setting your Instagram goals
- Finding your real audience amongst the noise
- What to post and when to post
- Defining your niche
- Hashtags and how to use them effectively
- A bit about the algorithm
- Instagram tools (posts, stories, highlights, reels, live, IGTV, guides) and to best use them
- Creating good content
- Basics in building your following
- How Instagram can be used to drive sales
Instagram has over one billion monthly active users and is growing every day. It has become a place where businesses can streamline their brand, network with potential customers, build customer loyalty, and so much more.