Are you experiencing any of these common problems?
- Feeling stuck or like you have hit a ceiling?
- Lack of control? Feel like the business is controlling you & not the other way round?
- People issues & frustrations? You are frustrated with your employees, customers, vendors, or partners?
- Profitability issues? Do you feel like there's money being left on the table?
- Nothing is working? You feel like you've tried everything with no tangible results?
If so, then this workshop is for you!
It is a dynamic, engaging, and complimentary workshop & lunch session where we will introduce you to the vital Six Key Components of a successful business & show you how the EOS Tools strengthen them.
You’ll walk away armed with a set of simple, practical tools which you and your leadership team can use immediately to focus on priorities, get clear on issues and gain traction together, as a healthier leadership team. You'll also take home a workbook, an action plan & a copy of the Traction book (valued at $100) so that you can put the learnings into action.
Lunch will be served at 1 pm if you wish to stay for lunch & networking.
Learn the six secrets of business and how to strengthen each, to get more of what you want from your business & overcome the five most common frustrations:
- Hitting the ceiling
- Not enough profit
- People issues
- Nothing’s working, and
- Lack of control, where the business is running the leaders and not the other way around.
EOS helps you work through all these frustrations while aligning on your vision, gaining traction, and becoming healthier as a leadership team.
Vision. Traction. Healthy.
Every business has six key components: Vision, People, Data , Issues, Process, and Traction. To the extent that you can strengthen each of the six, getting them to 80 percent strong or better, you'll be able to get everything you want from your business. Get a grip on your business and gain traction with EOS! (The entrepreneurial operating system™)
Pre-requisite for attendance:
* Established Business Owner with a leadership team & up to 250 staff
* Has a leadership team who is:
- Want help
- Willing to be open, honest & vulnerable
Your workshop facilitators are Debra Chantry-Taylor & Vijay Nyayapati. Debra & Vijay are the only professional EOS Implementers in New Zealand.