Our vision statement
- To promote and develop billiard sports at a domestic level.
- To be the Official Governing Body representing Billiard Sports in Auckland and so act as the Auckland contact and liaison body with the NZ Confederation of Billiard Sports.
- To assist and guide member disciplines to achieve their goals.
- To continue efforts to have Billiard Sports recognised as an Olympic Sport and be the local liaison body to the Hilary Commission and the NZ Olympic Committee. Our prime objective is to lobby the International Olympic Committee to include Cue Sports in their sporting events. This objective has been taken up worldwide by all countries involved with the World Confederation of Billiard Sports.
- To encourage a closer working relationship between the two bodies, (APA & ABSA), by establishing a Calendar of Events for Cue Sport Tournaments and in approaching sponsors for support and promotion of New Zealand Cue Sports.