Do you want the knowledge of to know how to make your sales and marketing messages more compelling for your potential clients and customers?
Join Kathryn McGarvey for this two-hour workshop to learn how to unlock easier sales and have enthusiastic customers lining up to buy, simply by using your customers' words in your marketing messages. You’ll come away with the tools and insights needed to craft more compelling words for your website, your ads or social media posts.
If you have customer reviews or testimonials, please make sure you have access to them at the workshop.
What we will cover:
- How to write (and talk) about your business - what you do, how you help and who you help, in a way that will have the right people think “this is for me” or “I am in the right place”, rather than you having to sell to them.
- How to use your target audience’s own words to attract them to your products and services
- How to test whether a message will resonate with a potential client or not
- How to “cheat” at crafting compelling messages
Who should attend
This will be valuable for people who:
- need to persuade people to buy and want to make the process easier and feel less sleazy
- are responsible for the words on a website
- need to create content for social media posts