This event is your chance to skip the queue and hit one of New Zealand’s most popular private walks – as part of a one day trail running/walking event!
Fully booked until the end of the 2022 season, the Tora Coastal Walk is a singularly breathtaking private walk in the Southern Wairarapa that will awe and impress even the trailiest of trail runners. Vistas that will take your breath away (figuratively and literally – those climbs are legit!), trails and terrain that tick every box, and a sumptuous event experience that will delight even the most discerning of gourmands.
A luxury-style event in support of an incredible cause – the CatWalk Trust, an organisation devoted to funding the research to cure spinal cord injury.
Entries to this one-day Total Sport event are limited to 600 due to the nature of the offering, so tell all your trail friends and get in quick!
21.1km Trail Run/Walk
13.5km Trail Run/Walk
5km Spectator Walk
INCLUSIONS FOR 21.1KM & 13.5KM EVENTS
- Access to an amazing private location (normally inaccessible for events like this) that is fully booked out until the end of the 2022 season
- Delicious post-event fare prepared by the team at the Tora Coastal Walk – talk to anyone who’s done the walk, the food is always a standout!
- Transport to/from the event base at Tora from Martinborough
- A selection of ice-cold refreshments (alcoholic & non) at the finish line/event base
- Your very own post-event drinking vessel, for all of those delicious beverages!
- A high-quality Tora t-shirt and cap
- A collapsible cup (for beverages at aid stations – big old ‘no’ to single-use cups!)
- Your first coffee on us!
- Some challenging but rewarding courses
- Live entertainment to enjoy at the finish line/event base while you relax and enjoy the great food and bask in your epic achievement with your mates
- A uniquely Tora finishers medal
- The opportunity to support a truly inspiring and life-changing charity in CatWalk