This retreat will include meditations to calm the mind by focusing on the breath, yoga/mindful movements and meditations on:
– self-love & self-acceptance
– compassion & acceptance for others
– healing conflicts and letting go
– reducing the critical/judgemental mind
– transforming negative mental patterns into loving kindness
So if you would like to be less reactive, less stressed, more focused and with a more open and kind heart, then this retreat is for you. It will support your personal development, helping you to improve your relationships and communications, and transform your perspective on life. Daily meditation practice and developing wisdom can enlighten your heart. The retreat will be in silence, but full instruction will be given. All welcome, no previous experience necessary!