Manjushri is the Buddha personifying Supreme Wisdom. His name in Sanskrit means “gentle, or sweet, glory”; he is also known as Mãnjughoṣa “sweet voice”. His right-hand holds aloft the flaming sword of wisdom to cut through our ignorance, confusion and internal obstacles, his left-hand holds the Prajñāpāramitā - the Perfection of Wisdom Sutra.
What are the incredible benefits of doing Manjushri practice?
- You will develop wisdom, inner clarity and sharpness of mind
- Dullness, ignorance and obscurations will be cleared away
- Your memory will be enhanced
- The understanding of reality's interdependence and lack of intrinsic nature will mature
- It leaves incredible positive imprints for future lifetimes
- Connects you with the Buddha of Wisdom
- Compassion & Bodhichitta will flourish in your heart
- Emptiness will swiftly be realized
- You will quickly achieve enlightenment