“The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea.” Isak Dinesen
Set sail on an incredible 4 day adventure! This immersive experience is specifically tailored to wahine who desire space to explore their own hidden depths and potential as we deep dive into breathwork, the pillars of health, connection to nature and the crystal blue waters around the Bay of Islands – all from the luxury of our own iconic Tall Ship.
- 4 days/3 nights on an iconic Tall ship
- Daily freediving and snorkelling in the best locations around the Bay of Islands
- Embrace your inner mermaid with NZ's only official Certified PADI mermaid instructor
- Daily yoga and Breathwork - (Oxygen Advantage, XPT and Wim Hof Method techniques) sessions
- Xtreme Performance training sessions
- Sunrise Hike and explore hidden paths (crew's secret)
- Cacao and fire ceremony on a private beach
- Wake up in a different bay each day.
- Spot dolphins and a vast array of marine life possibly even an underwater shipwreck
- Be a hands on member of the crew as you learn about sailing
- Climb the rigging and hoist the sail!
- Learn about the unique history, environment and marine ecology of places that only a boat has access too.
- Themed beach dinner. Get your 'tropical bright' glad rags on for sunset dinner and dancing
We will organise and take care of everything including all nourishing wholefood meals and you will be staying on the boat for the three nights.
All you need to do is turn up with an open heart and be ready to board at 10am 2nd December at the Opua Wharf, Bay of Islands.
We will have you back to the Opua Wharf at 11.30am on the 5th December.
CAN ANYONE COME ALONG?
Most of the activities require a baseline level of fitness, we are not expecting you to be an elite athlete to take part. We all take each activity at our own pace and no one will be left behind. If this is a concern for you we can send out some training ideas to get you confidently prepared.
We have so many exciting adventures and experiences in store!
WHAT’S THE COST?
Please ask if a payment plan option is more suitable for you.
Due to the nature of this unique event, places are limited. The accommodation can cater for 10 people maximum so be sure to grab your ticket ASAP.
We do recommend if you are flying to get a flexi-fare (on the odd chance the weather is to poor to sail we will have to change the date or refund you in full).
If you are interested in reviews of the previous retreat please check @livewild_laurawarren on IG in the tagged posts.