Our long-expected biggest party of the year is back again for 2022, celebrating the birthdays of Bilbo and Frodo here at Hobbiton Movie Set, home of the Hobbits.
Step into the enchanting village on a guided tour of the Shire™, where your guide will escort you through the twelve-acre set recounting fascinating details of how this location was transformed and the movie magic was made here.
As the tour comes to an end, you’ll arrive into The Green Dragon™ Marketplace – a bustling, vibrant festival-like atmosphere with traditional Hobbit fare bursting from the market stalls. Sample some treats from the stalls and make yourself at home in the cosy interiors of The Green Dragon Inn.
Our famous Hobbit™ Southfarthing™ beverages will be flowing fresh from the kegs, alongside the Middle-earth™ wine range, with roving performers, interactive games and live music keep you entertained.
For guests with a Hobbit-sized appetite, the Party Marquee will boast a buffet table overflowing with options for a more substantial supper, and, as is tradition in the Shire™, second helpings are encouraged!
To conclude the evening, you’ll be invited on a stunning journey under moonlight back through the village, with lights from the Hobbit Holes™ glowing against the darkness.
This will be a night to remember…
International Hobbit Day Includes:
- A fully guided tour of Hobbiton Movie Set
- Hobbit Southfarthing beverages on tap throughout the evening
- Middle-earth wine range available
- Interactive marketplace with games, music and entertainment
- Supper and dessert served from The Green Dragon Inn and the Party Marquee
- Best dressed, raffle and Hobbiton game prizes
- A 15-minute evening tour through the Shire