This is a half-day course aimed at arming food handlers with the knowledge and skills they need to protect consumers and brands, delivered by Food Surety Limited,
our trainers are experience Ministry for Primary Industry verifiers. this course meets the requirement of the food act and council requirements
By completing this basic food safety certification course, food handlers will be able to understand:
- Food safety - food hygiene and its importance
- Food safety hazards and their significance
- Methods used to control food safety hazards and food spoilage
- Cross-contamination and its prevention using good manufacturing practices (GMP)
- Time temperature controls
- Risk-based thinking managing food safety.
We also have an e-learning version that can be found on the link above (see website section).
Meet regulatory and food safety certification programmes requirements.