Hagley Oval host their second Test match of the summer as our World Test Champions, the BLACKCAPS, take on South Africa’s Proteas in the series decider.
Soak up the atmosphere of Test match cricket and find your perfect experience. There will be plenty happening on and off the field; chilled vibes, dress up or picnic with the family, we’ve got you covered this summer.
Tickets will go onsale to Cricket Nation members on Thursday, 9th December, at 10am.
If you want to make sure you can get in early with priority access to discounted tickets for BLACKCAPS matches, join Cricket Nation by copy and pasting this link in your browser: https://www.nzc.nz/join
The remaining tickets will go onsale to the public on Friday, 10th December, at 10am.
Things may look a little different since you’re last BLACKCAPS match. Here's some information to help make your experience a great one!
All tickets purchased for this match are subject to the entry terms and conditions at the time of the match.
Before you arrive at the venue
- All tickets for international matches are delivered digitally via Ticketek. You will need to download your mobile or e-ticket to your smartphone before you arrive at the venue.
- If you have purchased tickets on behalf of others, you will need to forward tickets to the individuals attending within your group. This is easiest to do through the Ticketek App.
- Make sure you have the COVID Tracer app downloaded to your smartphone to ensure you are prepared for your arrival at the Venue and ready to scan the displayed QR code. The COVID Tracer app can be downloaded on Google Play or from the App store. There will also be an alternative to manually scan in if required.
- Plan to arrive at the venue early.
- The venue box office will only be open for fan assistance and queries only; no ticket sales will be processed here. If you would like to purchase a ticket, this can be done online at any time.