Enjoy a great day out on the water. Explore the Hauraki Gulf and discover the abundant marine wildlife, iconic landscape and cultural footprint of Tāmaki Makaurau.
Departing central Auckland on our comfortable cruise vessel, spot diverse marine wildlife in their natural habitat - The Hauraki Gulf - including whales, dolphins, seals, penguins, birdlife and more.
Operating in partnership with Ngāi Tai Te Haeranga, hear the fascinating origins and histories of the land, sea and Ngāi Tai ki Tāmaki – original inhabitants of Tāmaki Makaurau as you make your way through this stunning landscape.
- 4.5 hours cruising the Hauraki Gulf on our spacious and comfortable cruise boat
- Opportunity to spot diverse marine wildlife in their natural habitat including whales, dolphins, seals, penguins, birdlife and more
- Marine mammal viewing guarantee - come again for free if we don’t spot any marine mammals during your cruise
- Learn about the history of this iconic landscape including the volcanic peaks, many islands and extended coastline
- Hear fascinating stories on the origins and histories of land, sea and Ngāi Tai ki Tāmaki – original inhabitants of Tāmaki Makaurau
- Light snacks and drinks available to purchase on board from our fully licensed bar