Join me on this special 6 week yoga journey specifically designed to create a safe and relaxing environment for you and your baby. There will be a maximum class size of 10 women to ensure an intimate and friendly space. This class is suitable for women who are 12 weeks until full term.
Benefits of prenatal yoga:
- Enables you to relax and listen to your body
- Helps a woman birth consciously and powerfully
- Creates space to drop out of the mind and connect with your baby
- Improves your fitness and health for pregnancy and birth
- Improves overall circulation
- Reduces the common aches and pains of pregnancy
- Improves balance and coordination for your changing body
What we will cover:
- Postural alignment for pregnancy
- Breathing for birth and pregnancy
- Birth and pregnancy affirmations
- Working with props
- Yoga nidra and visualisation
- A mix of restorative and flowing classes
- Pelvic floor toning
- Sounding for pregnancy and birth
Sarah has been on the yoga path for about five years now, starting off in Europe and moving through India and finally back home to New Zealand. Sarah has completed her 200-hour yoga training in Goa, India and since has been teaching in India and Tauranga. After falling pregnant in 2020 Sarah completed the Bliss Baby Yoga Teacher Training so she can navigate her own body through pregnancy and now share that knowledge with other mammas.
You must sign up to all sessions as we will build on our learnings each week.
Please email Sarah to secure your spot (spaces are limited to 10) on firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions please message Sarah on 022 083 2438