Live More, Waste Less with Lisa Hansby
Learn practical tips on how to deal with household rubbish and make choices that reduce your rubbish output with low waste ambassador, Lisa Hansby.
To sign up, contact Olivia on 09 555 5164 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Bookings are essential as numbers are limited.
For Term 3 and 4, 2021, we have seven awesome Sustainable Urban Living workshops planned for Saturday mornings alongside Parnell Farmers' Market:
- Let’s Make Beeswax Wraps
- Make Your Own Eco-cleaners
- Raranga Harakeke: Weaving Flax
- Growing Vegetables & Fruit Trees in Small Spaces
- Live More, Waste Less
- DIY Bokashi Bins & Cold Composting Tips
- Textile Upcycling: Rag Rug Weaving
For details on all of these workshops, visit our website.
This workshop series has been made possible thanks to funding from Waitematā Local Board.