Get ready for Canterbury’s biggest day out of non-stop mountain bike action – the Hunter Civil 10 Hour Day/Nighter & 6 Hour Blast RELAY MOUNTAIN BIKE EVENT, celebrating it’s sixteenth anniversary this year. This event is about racing as hard as you want, be competitive or just be relaxed, but you'll be guaranteed some great racing with a large dose of socialising thrown in!
Here is a quick rundown on what the event is about:
- First up this event is a huge amount of fun and a great way to spend the day with your family or friends.
- The course the event runs on is suitable for all levels of riders.
- The event comprises of 2 races running at the same time on the same course - the 10 Hour Day/Nighter (10am-8pm) or the 6 Hour Blast (10am-4pm).
- You can race either as a team or as a solo rider.
- For teams it is a relay race on an 11km loop course (each rider rides a lap, comes back to the team site & sends out another rider to race a lap)
- Teams can have between 2-5 riders.
- Solo riders - you just race as many laps as you can in either the 6 or 10 hours
We’d love to see you there, so round up your family, friends and workmates to get a team/s together. Or maybe you’ll choose the ultimate challenge and go solo?
Check out our website or Facebook page for all the event info or for all race updates and news.