Dive deep into the world of breathwork and expand your awesome.
THE BREATH DAY OUT IS FOR YOU IF YOU WANT TO:
- Expand your awesome
- Know more about breathing, health, and wellness
- Be more calm, focused, and fulfilled
- Learn tools to better manage stress, anxiety, and depression
- Boost your happiness and awareness
- Know how breathing affects your physical, mental, and emotional state
- Improve physical performance and recovery times
- Strengthen your immune system, reduce pain, and improve health
- Work on releasing blockages and past traumas
- Sleep better and have more energy
- Gain tools to develop more resilience & emotional regulation
- Bring more presence, peace & patience to everyday life
YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT FROM CERTIFIED INSTRUCTORS:
- The Wim Hof Method. A powerful method that’s proven to increase resiliency, balance your nervous system and strengthen your immune system. Note: we will not be doing ice baths.
- Rebirthing. A powerful conscious connected breathing method designed to go deep into your physiology to remove blocks and unresolved trauma.
- Oxygen Advantage. A set of scientifically-backed breathing exercises to increase physical performance and shorten recovery.
- Buteyko Technique. Focusing on optimal breathing patterns and habits for everyday life.
- HeartMath. Mindset and breathing tools to create heart coherence, be more resilient and live from a heart-centered place.
- Relaxation Techniques. Tips and techniques to reduce stress and anxiety, while improving calm, focus, and clarity.
OUR LINEUP OF GIFTED INSTRUCTORS INCLUDE:
Certified Wim Hof, Buteyko & HeartMath Instructor
Scott’s passionate about empowering you with simple tools that are right under your nose. Over the last few years, he’s trained thousands of people of all ages and stages. His approach is simple and profoundly effective. Sometimes he's funny.
Registered Naturopath & Rebirthing Breathwork Facilitator
Ryan takes a holistic and science-driven approach to empower his clients with tools and techniques to overcome stress, fatigue, and anxiety. He embraces the journey of every person and respects their unique difference.
Certified Oxygen Advantage & XPT Breathwork Coach
Tania is really passionate about the mind and body being intrinsically linked when it comes to being 'healthy’. She concentrates on utilising predominately nasal breathing and breath holds to enhance your athletic performance, overall health and aid in recovery. She’s all-round fantastic.
More information on our website.