Awatea means 'new beginning', and our home is your opportunity to experience what we offer.
You can enjoy:
- Friendly hosts
- A comfortable and relaxing stay in one of three guest rooms
- Tranquil environment with stunning views of the Hunter Hills to the northwest and sea view
- The bird song - bellbirds, tui and wood pigeons
- Delicious breakfast both continental and full breakfast using our own free range eggs, homemade organic breads, Havoc bacon
- Mouth watering meals (by arrangement) freshly picked vegetables, fruits and herbs from our garden and Treehugger Organics