Marua Hall Fundraising Event
Trail Bike Ride
27th February 2022
Participants Indemnity Form
In consideration of the acceptance of my entry in this event, I agree to save harmless and keep indemnified Marua Hall/Marua Hall Committee and their respective officials, all the sponsors and supporters of this event, the owners and tenants of the private property traversed by this event and
their respective officials, representatives and agents, together with other participants and their respective officials, representatives and agents from and against all losses, actions, claims, costs, expenses and demands in respect of death, injury to or damage to the property of myself or
any other person or persons arising out of or in connection with this event or my taking part in this event. The motorcycle I will be riding will be safe and in a trail-worthy condition. I will abide by the rules set out, and carry out directions of designated officials and attend Riders Briefing as requested. I also acknowledge that there are NO CLOSED roads, trails or tracks on any part or section of this motorcycle event. I accept that motorcycle trail riding is an extreme sport with considerable risk involved. I accept that, while the organisers have taken all due care possible to make the course as safe as they are able, my riding behaviour and/or the behaviour of minors in my care, will be the main contributor to my safety at this event.
Check out our Facebook group
Main Track ~ Adult: $35 / Main Track –16 & under: $20 / Kids’ Track: $10
All proceeds of this ride go towards the upkeep of the Marua Community Hall. Specifically we have been raising money to replace windows and to repaint, as the hall is in constant need of up-keep and repair. This event is our main fundraiser for the year and is organised by a group of local volunteers.
Please note that due to Covid restrictions we will not be providing food as part of the ticket sale price. Please BYO picnic or alternatively there will be a take-away food option available.
- Farmland and bush
- Expert tracks also available
- Shortcuts available at different locations around the track
- No pillion passengers
- No side-by-sides (sorry, no exceptions this year)
- Quad bike-friendly
- Kids mini track (this is unsupervised and used at the parents' discretion).
- Food sales are available and provided by a private take-away business.
- Please note that all under 16-year-olds on the main track must be accompanied by an adult.
- Sign-on is from 8 am and the track will open at 9 am, with the last rider through the gate at 3 pm.
- If not purchasing through eventfinder (which is preferred) we will offer door sales. Cash Only. Sorry, no Eftpos available.
- Weather will not affect this event; it will go ahead no matter what.
Venue: Browns Farm, Jubilee Road, Marua
* Follow the Signs from Hikurangi, and SH1/Whananaki North Road.
Please read this form, PAYMENT via Eventfinda, you agree to these conditions. Submit your ticket to Registration Desk for admission & enjoy your day!
Running under current vaccine passport COVID-19 rules as of 24th January 2022 subject to govt changes.