Do you want to learn about your soils, what sensors you need, and how to interpret the data from the sensors so that you can manage your irrigation better?
Join Primary Insight for a FREE three-hour irrigation scheduling and monitoring workshop, being held in Temuka on Tuesday 24th May.
Our three-hour practical workshop will cover:
- Soils - know your soils
- Irrigation management units
- Setting irrigation trigger points
- Irrigation scheduling methods
- Soil moisture sensor selection and installation
- Make sense of your soil moisture data
At the end of the day you will also receive a Certificate of Attendance that meets your Farm Environment Plan requirements.